Chaos to Calm
A DIY Organizing Guide for the Busy Mom
I see you!
You're doing the best you can to create a nurturing home, but it's hard sometimes.
The same spaces seem to get cluttered over and over again no matter how often you organize.
I've got you!
I've combined my background as an elementary teacher with my experience as a professional organizer to bring you:
Chaos to Calm: A DIY Organizing Guide for the Busy Mom
This self-paced guide was created to help you tackle the most common clutter zones in your home. When you're done, you will have:
- schedules and routines that set a peaceful tone for your mornings and evenings.
- a family command center that will keep you and your family organized
- a drop zone with a place for everything (the backpacks and shoes and keys)
You'll also get:
- direct access to me to answer your questions, share in your progress, and celebrate your success!
- video tours of my command center and drop zone
- pro organizing tips to help you customize and maintain your command center and drop zone
- printable shopping guides with resource links for your command center and drop zone
- a peek into my favorite productivity apps and how I use them
- my best-kept secret to feeling less busy, without removing any appointments from your calendar
- a judgement-free, supportive environment that allows you to create what works for you
Most importantly, you and your family will enjoy peaceful mornings, simpler afternoons, and restful evenings. Just like you want.
Get started now!
Sharon Hines grew up in Houston, Texas. It was from the top of the metal slide in her backyard where she discovered her love of writing. After eighteen years of teaching elementary school, she left the classroom and pursued her childhood dream of writing and publishing.
A love of home, people, teaching and writing inspired her first book, Home on Purpose: Mindful Living in a Hectic World. Sharon also writes at Sharon E. Hines, where she helps busy women declutter their homes, time and minds so they can create space for the things and people that matter most.
Sharon currently resides in The Woodlands, TX with her husband where they are getting used to being empty nesters.
StartWhat is a Family Command Center
StartA Tour of My Command Center (5:39)
StartA Simple Mail Sorting Routine (3:31)
StartAn Easy Filing System (2:30)
StartPutting it All Together
StartShopping Resource List
StartSavvy Ways to Store Kids' School Papers and Artwork
StartWhat to Do When an Organization System Fails